As an Individual or Organisation member, you have access to a great range of benefits.
Individual or Organisation membership allows you access to industry-level publications, professional development opportunities and events, communications sharing the latest recreation industry advances, and opportunities to contribute to advocacy and other industry initiatives.
Members are also able to connect with others across the recreation industry through networks, forums and committees.
We provide value to members through offering:
- A member login to the NZRA website and access to webinars and resources
- Industry level and sector-specific e-newsletters
- Opportunities to connect and share knowledge with other industry professionals
- Increased knowledge of industry good practice through resources and guidelines
- Access to the ARPro accreditation programme
- Discounted registration for NZRA events and professional development
- Quarterly Australasian Parks and Leisure journal
- Voting rights
- Discounted partner products and services (where available)
Membership options include individual subscriptions, corporate membership packages, associate memberships for specialist industry networks and virtual memberships for those who want to stay informed. Subscriptions are for 12 months from 1 July to 30 June.
For more details on the fantastic benefits and to join, click the relevant button below.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Members agree to abide by NZRA’s values, rules, and regulations.
- NZRA membership will commence on the day on which an application is received and will continue until the relevant end period.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- All amounts shown on this site are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) unless otherwise specified.
- Membership fees are due in full at the time of application and are valid for 12 months from 1 July – 30 June.