Green Pavlova 2019
Register at greenpavlova.com
When: 1-3 May 2019
Where: Alexandra Park, Auckland
Green Pavlova is about bringing together the NZ parks industry to learn new things, discuss best practice and network with colleagues. You'll have the opportunity to visit award-winning parks, meet a huge selection of trade exhibitors and help shape the future of our industry.
Registrations are now open for Green Pavlova 2019 at Alexandra Park, Auckland. Read on for a taster of what to expect at the premier parks and open spaces conference in New Zealand.
Masterclasses - 30 April
For the first time in Green Pavlova history, we'll be offering a FREE day of masterclasses the day before the conference. Open to anyone, whether they have registered for the conference or not, Masterclasses Day will be your opportunity to learn something brand new and meet a selection of our incredible exhibitors.
There will be over 30 Trade Stands; a mixture of indoor and outdoor exhibitors displaying furniture, play, arboriculture, turf, astro turf and many more. The day will also feature a forum for the NZ Cemeteries & Crematoria Collective.
The theme for 2019 is the wellbeing of people within places and spaces and the conference will be split into four streams, so that you can ensure you're hearing what is relevant to your role. The streams are:
• Healthy Spaces & Places (Day 1: Future-proofing our Parks, Day 2: Developing Healthy Parks)
• Healthy Parks & Nature (Day 1: Tourism on our parks, Day 2: Protecting our Parks)
• Turf & Active Parks
We have secured some inspirational speakers for #GreenPav19, including;
• Professor Susan Thompson discussing the creation of built environments that support people being healthy in their everyday lives
• Dr Kate Bishop speaking on the importance of inter-generational spaces
• Ian Shears from Melbourne City Council speaking about Urban Forest and Green Infrastructure
• Nicole Masters from Integrity Soils
Secure my place at #GreenPav19
Registration for Green Pavlova is open now with special earlybird pricing, saving you $100 on the full price per delegate.
Go to greenpavlova.com to register or click the button below. We'll see you in Auckland!