Green Pavlova 2020
Find out more at greenpavlova.com
Green Pavlova is about bringing together the NZ parks industry to learn new things, discuss best practice and network with colleagues.
Please submit your abstract no later than 20 September 2019.
Sustainability, resilience and climate change
- Sustainable development towards a low carbon future
- Conservation, urban greening and biodiversity - are we fit for the future ?
- Regenerative design, designing with nature - biomimicry, biophilia
Health and wellbeing
- The benefits of connecting with nature - the value of parks
- Parks and liveable cities, SMART technologies
- Nature play
- Activating parks through recreation
Co-governance and co-management
- Applying the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Māori world view of parks and recreation, connection between people and land
- Case studies of successful co-governance and co-management
Community and leadership
- Community empowerment, engagement, social procurement
- Optimising use of sports and recreation facilities
- Future focussed parks workforce and contracting models