RESERVES MANAGER: A SOLUTION TO MANAGING YOUR RECREATION FACILITIES
Automated, efficient way to oversee maintenance issues and process regular and casual bookings at recreational sportsgrounds.
Reserves Manager was developed with IMS to manage the allocation of users across multiple reserves and facilities. The system provides an organised approach to the mammoth task of collating applications and supporting documentation from users on a seasonal and casual basis.
Applications are compiled online, allowing easy identification and resolution of clashes and vacant grounds. Even better, sporting clubs and casual users have access to the program, ensuring organisational details are accessible and up-to-date, allowing communication to flow.
All that data being collected brings with it powerful reporting.
Replacing outdated paper-based systems, the Reserves Manager program allows regular and ad hoc reserve inspections to be conducted using a smart phone or tablet device with issues being tracked, managed and signed off within the program for all relevant parties to view.
• Internet-based, cloud based, mobile technology
• Compatible with phone, tablet or laptop
• Bookings management at a glance
• Record comments and send email alerts
• Unlimited number of users with different access levels
• Functions as the filing system for all data in a one-stop shop
• Manage ground maintenance requirements at multiple sites
• Selection of powerful management reports
Contact NZRA for a personal demo: firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 697 2004