Swim Instructor - Dolphin Academy
Dolphin Academy is a swim school based at the Green Family Taradale Pool located on the grounds of Taradale Primary School.
Our mission is to deliver an exceptional, family focused service producing lifelong swimmers. We are local, family owned and operated, community focused and passionate about getting kids in the water.
With hundreds of swimmers a week, Dolphin Academy runs Learn to Swim classes Monday through Friday in the afternoons and early evenings and Saturday mornings. The ‘Water Skills for Life’ Programme is also be delivered to local Primary Schools during school hours.
We are searching for a motivated, committed and enthusiastic swim instructor to join our tight knit, professional team of teachers.
To be successful you will have:
• Enthusiasm and a genuine passion for working with children of all ages
• Initiative, strong communication and work ethic
• Flexibility to work rostered/split shifts and Saturday’s
• Previous swim instructor or teaching experience
• Current First Aid Certificate essential and relevant Swim Instructor & Lifeguard qualifications would be advantageous but not essential, training will be provided.
We are currently recruiting for someone to work between 15-25 hours a week, starting January 2022, split shifts during term time when schools are swimming, and then afternoon learn to swim classes throughout the year.
To apply for the swim instructor role, please send a cover letter outlining your experience, qualifications and availability along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand.
A Job Description will be made available on request .
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5 DECEMBER 2021