Pool Lifeguard - St Peter's School Cambridge
We are seeking self- motivated and enthusiastic Lifeguards.
Based at the Aquatic Centre in St Peter's School, Cambridge, home of the awards winning St Peter's Swim School and St Peter's Swimming Club. The Aquatic Centre delivers a wide range of high-quality programmes for the wider community and we are looking for motivated lifeguards who are committed to keep our visitors safe while providing a world class customer service.
What experience and skills do you need?
To be successful You will need to have:
- A Pool Lifeguard Practising Certificate, (PLPC).
- A current First Aid certificate
- Be confident with strong communication skills, to interact openly and honestly with family, staff and children
- Committed, reliable, team orientated and well presented
- Display great customer service ethic
In addition, we require you to be an approachable, friendly and professional communicator who can connect with young swimmers and adults alike. The position is part-time and hours may vary depending on the season so there is opportunity to match your work with your lifestyle. Some weekend and evening work will be required.
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful and vibrant team of lifeguards in a location that is second to none.
Position to commence as soon as possible.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 29 OCTOBER | APPLY NOW