Aquatics Customer Service Officer - Whakatane District Council
Would you like to work with an awesome team that are passionate about delivering a top-quality aquatic service to our community? Come and join our Aquatics and Recreation team now!
Here at Whakatāne District Council, we are passionate about the Aquatics and Recreation services we offer to our community, we work hard to maintain a high-quality service with a focus on continuous improvement.
We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Customer Services Officers working between 5 and 25 hours per week.
We're looking for someone with:
- A passion for great customer service - we're focused on delivering top-quality service and facility to our community and you need to share that enthusiasm
- A positive attitude, dedication to being an exceptional team player, enthusiasm and motivation to get stuck into whatever the day brings!
- Outstanding communication skills - answering all customer enquiries and phone calls promptly and professionally
- Great time management - this position is part-time working on a roster from Monday to Sunday, which means working on the weekends and Public Holidays.
- Professionalism at all times - you'll be able to exercise sound judgement and support your colleagues when needed.
- A dedication to continuous improvement, both in our environment and personally - we have a great development framework so you'll also be continuously developing your skills
- Above all else, a good sense of humour and a great work ethic - all with a big smile!
We are proud of our passionate hard-working staff and the services we deliver to our community. In return for your skills and experience, we will offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and a passion for professional development.
The Whakatāne District is recognised as a place of choice for people to live, work and play. We're blessed with breath-taking landscapes, rich culture and plenty of sunshine. With pristine and desirable beaches, harbours, rivers, and forests, Whakatāne offers a thriving urban hub within close proximity to other main centres. With a world in turmoil, come and join us, take a breath and find more life in life
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Andrew Smith, Manager Aquatics & Recreation Centre, or a member of our People & Capability team on 07 306 0500, or apply now.
To apply for this job go to: https://whakatanecareers.co.nz/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5676923.
Applications close 22 October 2021