Cromwell Swim Centre Team Leader
Central Otago District Council - Cromwell Swim Centre Team Leader
Looking for a new and exciting challenge? Would you like to live and work in Central Otago? Renowned for its climate and outdoor lifestyle, whether mountain biking over our unique landscape or gardening, family activities, arts, heritage or simply enjoying the café scene.
We are looking for a full-time Aquatic Centre Team Leader with a ‘go-getting’ attitude, excellent leadership skills with a strong team approach.
You will be responsible for Centre operations and leading a highly motivated team. You will have proven methods of developing programmes and can demonstrate sound business acumen.
You will need the following attributes:
• Have an understanding of pool plant operation and overseeing of maintenance contracts for the pool
• Experience in delivering a high level of customer service and programmes
• Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and build upon working relationships effectively
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
• Ability to use computer based work systems
• Ability to understand budgets
• Passion for working within a community focused centre
• Current First Aid certificate is an advantage
• Excellent Experience in the leisure industry would be an advantage
So what are you waiting for...
Details of the job description can be obtained from council’s website www.codc.govt.nz under Vacancies.
All applications should include a cover letter, CV and address the key selection criteria. Make sure you your cover letter is specific about your experience for this position and why you are wish to be based in Cromwell.
Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Central Otago District Council, PO Box 122, Alexandra 9340 and sent via email to email@example.com (no need to post a hardcopy)