Calling All Swim Teachers - Manawatu District Council
Do you love working with people and have exceptional customer service skills?
As a Swim Educator (Teacher), you will be part of the Swim School team dedicated to providing consistently high levels of service.
You will be responsible for delivering aquatics education programmes, including swimming lessons, and providing great administrative and clerical services to support the effective and efficient daily operations of the Makino Aquatic Centre.
We are seeking a person who has:
- A current AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety Certificate and First Aid Certificate, however, we will provide training for the right candidate
- A commitment to providing great customer service
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- A desire to help others and contribute to the success of a larger team
- Competent computer skills
- Minimum of 12 hours per week, includes weekends. Classes run between the hours of 9am and 6pm.
If this sounds like you, we would LOVE to hear from you!
A pre-employment drug and alcohol test and Police Vetting is also a requirement of this position.
To apply for this job go to: https://mdccareers.co.nz/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5663906.
Applications close 17 October 2021