Calling All Swim Teachers - Big Splash Advertising
Do you love working with children and have a passion for teaching?
As an Aquatics Educator (instructor) you will be part of the Makino Swim School team dedicated to providing consistently high levels of service. You will be responsible for delivering aquatic education programmes, including swimming lessons and teaching of water safety. Computer skills will be required to provide great administrative and clerical services to support the effective and efficient daily operations of the Makino Swim School.
We are seeking a person who has:
- Experience in the aquatics industry (training will be given to the successful applicant)
- A commitment to providing great customer service
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a group
- A desire to help others and contribute to the success of the Makino Swim School
- Competent computer skills
We offer the opportunity to provide ongoing training with support and growth in our company.
Our classes run between 9am - 6pm, Monday to Sunday.
A pre-employment drug and alcohol test, Police Vetting and Covid vaccine passport are a requirement for this position.
The hourly rate for this role is $21 - $28, plus a range of benefits including flexibility, a family-friendly environment and support for fitness/wellness