Recreation Conference 2020
We are planning our flagship Recreation Conference 2020 as an online conference in Mid-November and re seeking inspired members to contribute to our Programme Committee. We are looking for Recreation Aotearoa members:
- With big ideas and oversight in their field
- Who have national and international perspectives of Recreation
- Willing to connect us with their wide network of contacts both within and beyond the sector
- Are comfortable developing ideas that could work in an online context.
We are seeking 8 members from across a range of sectors, regions and backgrounds to advise on programme development. This will be based on the vision and themes developed by our bi-cultural Steering Committee and run as an online conference.
We expect to hold up to three video meetings to:
- Share the conference vision, overarching themes and values for the conference
- Explore options for potential speakers
- Explore options for programme delivery
The dates are planned for 18th August and 7th September (times to be confirmed) as well as a post-conference debrief meeting.
Recreation Aotearoa staff will manage the logistics of contracting and briefing with agreed speakers.
Thanks for putting up your hand, and we look forward to hearing from you by 7 August 2020.