Kia Rite Hoea (Get Set Go) Workshops
Join us online to learn how you can create successful and accessible recreation opportunities for everyone in your community with Kia Rite Hoea (Get Set Go).
Do you want to ensure your community has access to the recreation programmes and events they deserve? Kia Rite Hoea is your one-stop-shop resource and training package to running cutting edge, safe and successful community programmes and events.
In this workshop you will:
- Discover the A to Z of running safe and successful programmes and events
- Learn how to design programmes and events communities will flock to
- Receive and workshop with the latest research, information and hot tips
- Receive tools and templates that work (plus save you tonnes of research and uncertainty)
- Find out how other projects like yours have been successful
There are THREE sessions available (8 March 2022, 14 June 2022 & 13 September 2022). Your registration fee includes the workshop and the access to the Kia Rite Hoea publication.
Following the workshop you will receive one-on-one coaching to finalise your programme/event plan.
Facilitator: Esther Bukholt
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Cost: $95.00 - $120.00 (+GST)
Non-Member Cost: $150 - $185 (+GST)
Register: via Eventbrite
Date: Monday 27 June
Time: 9.30 – 12.30pm
Venue: Dargaville, Northern Wairoa Boating Club
Register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 022 567 9880
"I learnt lots of new things I didn't even think about - really useful pointers/tips"
"I really appreciate the book and planning sheets, so useful for a small organisation."
"I've taken home a brainstorming session sheet which will really help with the planning of our event and I will be using the resource to check that everything I do is in order."