Get Outdoors Week
Get Outdoors Week is a national campaign that encourages Kiwis to get out and explore the great outdoors, safely. It's the perfect opportunity to take the family on a local adventure and explore the natural wonders that Aotearoa has to offer.
There's no limit on how you can get involved, whether it's a short bush walk with the kids, a swim in the ocean or a challenging backcountry adventure!
There are heaps of opportunities for you to take part.
- By simply getting outdoors and sharing your adventure on social media you'll be part of the action.
- Share your adventures on social media using #GOWeekNZ - you could win spot prizes!
- Take part in an organised Get Outdoors Week or partner event
- Host a Get Outdoors Week event
- And heaps more - follow the action online to stay up to date as more opportunities are added
For more information, free tools and resources to help you plan and prepare for an awesome adventure head to www.getoutdoorsweek.org.nz.