Moving Forward Together Workshops
Does your work involve engaging, collaborating and partnering with your communities and stakeholders? If you’d like to develop skills that help you move forward together with your communities, then this workshop is for you.
It will help you to:
• Identify when and how to engage and collaborate with your community so you can move forward together
• Ensure you address real community needs
• Strengthen community involvement and participation
• Add value to your services and programmes
Who should come? Leaders and designers for recreation and sport services and programmes.
Date: February 28th 2018, 9am-4pm
Venue: Rotorua Lakes Council, 1061 Haupapa Street
Cost: $130 members, $160 non-members
Be inspired by experienced engagers who have collaborated to bring this workshop to you. Watch this space for more to come. Speakers include:
• Amanda Davies, Downers • Claire Abbiss, Tauranga City Council • Lee Colquhoun, Whakatane District Council • Roseanne Murray, Sport Waikato • Esther Bukholt, NZRA •