Call for abstracts
Instructions for making a submission:
- This should be a short bio of presenters and presentation outline (maximum 200-words per bio/outline).
- Where there is more than one author, please indicate who will present (unless a joint presentation is planned).
Abstracts MUST include the following:
- Contact details for each presenter
- Which key topic area the presentation best fits (please indicate if you are unsure)
- Length of presentation/workshop and whether you will take questions
- A short biography of the presenter/co-presenter, including what previous experience you and the co-presenter have had as presenters and at which conference(s)?
- The context description should include the following sub-headings to assist in selection of presentations: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
To help us understand and promote your presentation, please feel free to add a short video or any hyperlinks to online channels that have broadcast your previous presentations such as Vimeo, YouTube or LinkedIn.
Otherwise please send all videos or audio feeds in MP4 format. Your videos will help us select presentations and also promote your session during the marketing campaign in the lead-up to the event.
Note: It is assumed that successful concurrent presenters will be attending the conference for the majority of its duration, with the cost of the attending and registration being the sole responsibility of the presenter.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues completing this form.
To submit your abstract, please complete the form below and click the 'Send' button.